Before providing any personal data, defined under Art. 13, Legislative Decree 196/2003, please read this information document.
INFORMATION DOCUMENT AND REQUEST OF CONSENT FOR THE TREATMENT OF CLIENT PERSONAL DATA as required by Art. 13, Legislative Decree N. 196/2003
“personal data” is defined by Art. 13, Legislative Decree 196/2003 as:
- Data required on our online form and any further information we will need to acquire in the course
of the existing relationship with you.
- Data spontaneously provided by you even there is no obligation on you to supply it.
- Data necessary for the purpose of the relationship which we could need to record and process
including sensitive data (special requests concerning the state of health or income documentation), and
without which it impossible to provide you with the service required.
1) Data Collection
Data are collected for the sole purpose of the correct and complete execution of our
business activities on your behalf, including the administrative and accounting management of the
relationship with you; in particular, some data are essential to enable us perform the preliminary
and fundamental investigations for the execution of our activities (requests for various
certifications, submission of applications at public offices or companies providing
services), as well as to keep the accounting and other records required by law, including
the identification for anti-money laundering; to provide banks, financial intermediaries
and insurance services, directly offered through the web site as well as through web
campaigns linked to the same web site; to provide telephone consulting, even prolonged,
related to the goods/services offered; to provide the necessary data and information for
the provision of the services to banks, financial intermediaries and insurance companies;
to inform our customers about products and/or services belonging to the categories of
those required, except in the cases described at paragraph 6 below. The Holder of the
2) Data Handling
Data handling will be carried out both manually, with the related printed documentation
properly maintained and protected for as long as necessary for the treatment, and by
computerised means, with the related recording stored on protected digital devices.
3) Use of Data
Collected data may be:
- Collected data may be made available to employees/collaborators appointed by the Holder as People in Charge and/or Agents;
- Collected data may be provided to companies operating in the banking or insurance field with whom we have entered into or will enter into collaboration, commercial or co-mediation agreements, in order to offer financial products or insurance;
- Collected data may be forwarded to Banks and Financial Intermediaries, despite the lack of professional mandate for the sole purpose of informing them in relation to requests for funding;
- Collected data may be transmitted to third parties, physical or juridical, that offer anti-fraud services or services related to the activity of credit rating through databases, to real estate companies or
notary, and in any case only where involved and functional to the execution of the business activities; or transferred to another Holder, that is a Consultant of the Holder’s (as an
Independent Holder) for treatments to be carried out outside, on issues that may affect them and according to the law;
- Collected data will not be disclosed and will be removed as soon as we no longer need to keep them.
- Collected data may be may be used for statistical purposes, in which case they will be encrypted to be unidentifiable.
4) Data Correction
Any interested party has the rights provided by Art. 7, Legislative Decree N.196/2003, among which:
A- to obtain from the Holder and without any delay:
– the confirmation of the existence of personal data, the updating, the rectification and the integration of data, the cancellation, the transformation into anonymous form or the
blockage of data processed trespassing the law;
– the certification that the operations above described have been communicated or disclosed, in the exception of the case in which such action becomes impossible or requires the use of
means clearly disproportional with the protection of such right.
B- To object, partially or entirely and for legitimate reasons to the treatment of personal data, even though data collection may be pertinent, in which case it would not be possible for us
to provide any professional service.
All rights according to Art. 7 Legislative Decree N.196/2003 are exercised by informal request to the Holder or to the Security Officer even through an Agent, which has to be confirmed without any delay.
5) Data Controller Under Italian Jurisdiction
The Data Controller is FIDEA srl Via Circonvallazione Clementina n.4, Servigliano (FM) and the company in charge of security activities is Grandi Aziende srl,
based in Centobuchi (AP), Largo XXIV Maggio n. 53.
The updated list of collaborators that may receive your data is available from FIDEA srl.
The Holder will ensure timely communication of any changes by written document.
6) Marketing Opt Out
Clients have the right to opt out from the receiving of commercial communications by simple email request via our Contact Us page.
7) CONSENT TO THE TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA ACCORDING TO ART. 23, LAW N. 196/2003
By using the communication channels of this website including online forms you expressly consent to the treatment of your personal data for the purposes and procedures listed above and to permit the communication of data to bodies and companies specified above to the extent in which your consent is required by law.